Who we are
Our website address is: https://keobirestaurant.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- to respond to your inquiries, forward information you request and provide other customer service;
- to send you relevant administration information regarding our site;
- to supply you with newsletters, promotional emails about us and our partners, product information, event-related news and surveys and samples if you request to receive such communication from us;
- to communicate with you about our sweepstakes, contests, loyalty and rewards programs, coupons, rebates, premiums and other promotions which you have entered or joined or for which you have requested information, including for the purpose of notifying you if you win;
- to identify your consumer review on our site, if you provide your information for disclosure;
- to complete a transaction and fulfill your order;
- to conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate the law or our policies;
- to target relevant advertising to you when you visit our site or other third party websites;
- to provide you with a personalized consumer experience on our site; and
- to otherwise maintain and optimize the online services our site provide to you.
We may share your information among our advertizers. We may from time to time hire third parties to perform services on our behalf and may share your information with them. These third parties are obligated to keep your information confidential and only use it as necessary to perform such services. For example, we may share your information with other agencies to help us administer a sweepstakes or other promotion; deliver content, samples, products, gifts and prizes; or provide you with customer service. When you make a purchase on our site, we may share your payment information with our online payment processor to fulfill your order. We do not rent, sell or trade your information to third-party marketers for commercial purposes without your consent.
We may also share your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or a government request; to prevent damage or injury to us or others; or to protect our rights. For example, we reserve the right to and may disclose your information in response to requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials; any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as a subpoena; to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats or other violations of our site policies or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected misconduct.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. We have undertaken reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the visitor data we retain. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. By using our site, you accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that your information may be intercepted in transit and agree that we will not be liable for disclosures of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. our site do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
You may exercise your opt-out rights to stop receiving our promotional communications by:
- Clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any promotional electronic message from us and following the on-screen directions. If you created an online account with us, you may login to the applicable site and make changes to your communications preferences. We may still need to contact you for administrative or transactional purposes.
- You may also contact us as provided below under Contact Us to make your opt-out request. Be sure to specify the Site and how you want to change, update or limit our use of your information.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Links to Other Sites
United States of America